Employee Group Benefits
A well-designed group benefit plan can make a real difference in a company’s ability to attract and retain top-quality talent.
A benefit plan can be simple to set up and design to suit your needs. Types of plan can be range from life and health benefits to a holistic plans with disability and dental coverage. Group plan can be as simple or as comprehensive as you need.
When choosing a group benefit quote for your business, you also have the option to select pre-defined benefit packages for small businesses. Insurance premiums for these plans do not depend on your group claim experience instead your cost will adjust based on your own future claim experience.
The cost of your employee group insurance will depend on the selected benefit limits, deductibles and co-insurance, also Insurance premiums depend on:
- The benefits selected by you (benefit limits, deductibles, etc.)
- Your group content (number of employees, age, occupation, single/family coverage, etc.)
- Nature of your business
- Location (province of residence)
- Your group claim experience in the previous year(s) (if any) and other factors
All of the above information is necessary to calculate group insurance rates for your business and these factors affect the pricing of group benefits.
It is easy to start your group benefits program: Click the button below and submit your request for a quotation or call us for more information or to schedule an appointment with our advisor.
Why You Need Group Benefit Plan
Here are ten reasons why introducing a Group Benefits plan will help your business remain strong.
- You get a competitive edge in the job market
- You get a cost-effective method of providing employees with coverage for medical/dental bills – protecting employees and their families
- You get a tax-deductible business expense
- You build morale and enthusiasm among your employees by demonstrating your concern for their well-being
- You provide financial protection for your employees and their families
- You provide a tax-effective form of compensation to your employees
- You help employees alleviate the added burden of government cost-shifting
- You address the special needs of some employees with coverage available without any medical questionnaires to complete
- You will have access to services like counseling referral programs that help employees deal with issues stemming from work or home
- You will have a peace of mind in knowing that both you, your employees and their families are well taken care of.
What benefits can be included in your plan
Below is a list of benefits group insurance plan may include. You can select from these benefits to create your own plan suited for you and your employees needs and your company’s budget (some conditions apply).
- Life Insurance
- Extended Health Benefits
- Prescription Drugs
- Travel Insurance
- Dental Care
- Short Term Disability – STD
- Long-Term Disability – LTD
- Critical Illness
At Investwell, we partner with reputable large Canadian Group Benefits providers including BlueCross, Sun Life, Canada Life & Manulife. We customize a program that specifically suits your organization’s needs and budget. We can also evaluate your existing benefits plan to ensure that your plan provides you the most cost-effective and best tax advantages to you and your employees.
Insurance products are provided through multiple insurance carriers.