Building a stronger business
- May 17, 2018
- Posted by: sd_admin
- Category: Insurance Advice
Building a solid and competitive business starts with your employees. Here are ten reasons why introducing a Group Benefits plan will help your business remain strong.
- You get a competitive edge in the job market
- You get a cost-effective method of providing employees with coverage for medical/dental bills – protecting employees and their families
- You get a tax-deductible business expense
- You build morale and enthusiasm among your employees by demonstrating your concern for their well-being
- You provide financial protection for your employees and their families
- You provide a tax-effective form of compensation to your employees
- You help employees alleviate the added burden of government cost-shifting
- You address the special needs of some employees with coverage available without any medical questionnaires to complete
- You will have access to services like counseling referral programs that help employees deal with issues stemming from work or home
- You will get peace of mind in knowing that both you, your employees and their families are well taken care of
Want to learn more?
If you want to get Group Benefit quote sent to your email, please contact at email@example.com or contact us at 604-757-2854 for assistance in Group Benefits Surrey, Group Benefits Langley, Group Benefits Delta, Group Benefits Burnaby and Group Benefits Abbotsford.
Our advisors are also available in Group Benefits Vancouver, Group Benefits Coquitlam, Group Benefits Port Moody and Group Benefits Maple Ridge for a face to face meeting at the time and place of your convenience.
Source: Manulife insurance