This is the perfect opportunity for individuals who are interested in a career path within the Insurance industry and who want to offer one-stop financial services for their clients that are looking for freedom of choice when it comes to accessing various insurance providers and their investment and insurance products.
We believe that professional development is a continuous journey. Training and guidance will help build on your already well-developed skills. Whether your clients are individuals or businesses, you can be assured your clients will get a superior selection of products that meet all their needs. We can show you how to successfully address the needs of your clients with the right product and the right fit.
Educating advisors is a key priority for us, an advisor who is well-informed always makes a difference. As an Advisor with us, you can gain many benefits that include managing and owning your own book of business along with access to deals with all insurance companies which gives you an advantage in the business as well as help build confidence and save product shop around time for your clients.
What we offer to you?
- A well-paid commissions and bonus structure that recognizes stronger performances with higher rewards.
- Annual worldwide vacation incentives
- Industry’s best training and coaching
- Access to all Canadian life insurance companies
- Flexible working environment with full mobility
- Option to work full time / Part time available for the right candidates
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- Short Term Disability (STD) & Long-Term Disability (LTD) benefits
Is this for you?
- An existing network of referrals and/or Centers of Influence
- Demonstrate potential and have experience in sales with the ability to achieve specific targets
- Have outstanding interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build relationship with clients
- An effective listener, ability to establish trust with people, and dedicated to finding the right solutions for clients
- Adhere to policies and procedures
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Life License Qualification Program LLQP (or willingness to complete)
If this sounds like the right job for you and you think you would be a good candidate for this opportunity, Please send us your Resume along with a Cover Letter with confidence at email@example.com
Applicants must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and required to undergo background checks as part of the recruitment process.